"French contemporary art.Mr. Tony Brown, lecturer n artist Ecole Superieure des Beaux arts de Paris(ENSBA Paris) and Advanced students from ENSBA Paris, young French artists from the ENSBA,and a live performance by the french students of ENSBA."
Aw man,why me.I have to entertaint those freaks?!I know how the 'fine art' students in france ok,and I know that Inst. of ENSBA.They're really good,good college.but,the lectures are all in french,unlike my uni. we mix it wth english and french.ok,I hope Madam Nicole is there to keep me company.Maybe,I'll just bring sheena along instead.haha,I'm sure she'll be bored,cuz I dont think they will give a talk in english,so she wont understand anything.

Yaaaaam Seeeeeng!!

Choco ice!!Yummy!!

Our princess sheena with her Asam Laksa

Oh yeah,another thing.Andre told me he just lost 13 kgs during summer in Melbourne.He send me his pic through email.Check this out..
From this..

To this....

He's sizzling HooooooT(now known as the "ladies man")hahhah
Hahha,who would've known?Andre who likes to play rugby,now play golf?hahha.He also send me his "latest" girl's pic.Check out his 'first' ever beautiful american blonde chick..

Her name is Jackie..Dayyym.Andre you dooog!!ahhaha
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire