vendredi, juin 30, 2006

Private Party at Cynna,Heritage Row

There was a launching of a Jazz group,during the ladies night on wednesday.My singaporean friend,Sulaimi is trying to get into Cynna like forever,since it's sort of like a vip club.so,I invited him recently,to this private function,and I didn't know he'd bring 2 other guys,Rob and his cousin Roy.Thank god,I'm a regular there,so I manage to talk em' into it.They serve sushi that night,and there are some oysters too.I had a couple of champange and wine,and some sort of caramel mixture..since i love baileys,what the heck.Overall,that evening was so nice,and it's full of FUN FUN FUN!!Tom A. Saufi told me that she'll be opening her boutique in london the end of the year.She told me to call her,cuz she wanted to see my work.She likes to meet young and gifted designers(such as moi)haha.Tony Blair's wife Lurve her batik designs.she actually wears it everywhere,and people gave her good respond.Best of luck to my favourite batik designer!

Getting crunk with my fav. no.1 batik designer,Tom Abang Saufi

Chilling with Camelia:)

Moi with 3 troublesome dudes



1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»