I asked Sarah if she wants to follow me to the biggest Chanel boutique in town, cuz i need to shop for some Chanel bags for Tg. Shanaz. The boutique is just right opposite The Ritz hotel. After I had done with my worksheets as a personal shopper(with salary), Me and Sarah went off to have a drink before dinner. As we walk pass by from a boutique to another, we came across this posh café bar. I just love the ambiance and the crowds in the café. All of them looked like regular customers cuz everybody knows everybody, so me and Sarah were assuming that there's got to be an office building nearby. Basically, it was friday, and everybody was wearing thier working attire. It's so sexy! Everybody looks good, even the bar tenders ;) But then again, I assume the cute bar tender don't really know how to mix drinks cuz his Red Mojito was awful!
At last, we went off straight from the café to Place Saint Michel. I brought Sarah to this one cozy restaurant that I've been with my love Redza ;) Ok, you know what, this eating dinner and restaurant stuff makes me really hungry. I'm going to eat now! Here are some of the pictures that I took in the restaurant. Laterz!


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire