jeudi, juillet 31, 2008

9 Jours

9 Days more to go!! And I'm OFF to Kuala Lumpur! Holiday! Holiday! Holiday! I can't stop thinking about Holiday!! I am so THRILLED to go back home, and have a nice quality time with my baby. I love you sweety!I can't WAIT to see you, I feel like shouting to the whole world that I am officially FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from the hustle bustle! I don't care, I am EXTREMELY HAPPY!! Yet, again, I have an unfinished business to attend.. My freaking apartment. I mean, thank god,Vijita is helping my mom for it and all. But I still have a meeting this Friday. I hope I can get the house, like FAST!!
Oh and btw, I got a reply for this Bijoux Company(Accessories). They asked me a few questions like, when can I start working, and have I ever done any accessories design before.. I'm a lil excited, because now that both, me and Oreo got an offer. I just can't wait to see what's gonna happen. We shall see! Oh and Oreo is buying this Chiwawa! So CUTE!!!!!!!!



Aucun commentaire: