mardi, juillet 01, 2008

Let's Roll

The metro was on strike today. Only some lines were working, like our line to go to Champs-Elysees. So you can just imagine how PACKED the metro was this morning! Apparently when we finally got to the metro, it was like an hour later. Can you just believe that even in the metro here, we have "traffic jam"? Full of people, FULL. Like as in you can't even move an inch.


Yikes!

I just got back from the studio, and it was tiring really. I had to sew some embroideries on Couture dresses. I'm so proud of it, knowing that the collection will come out in all high fashion's magazines, and fashion t.vs. Yayness! My first Haute Couture handwork! I can't believe all these years that I've been flipping through the Couture magazines, and wishing about something that I've never even think it'll come true. But now, I can flip through those mags, and watch all the t.v shows and say "hey, I sew those flowers,man".

Oh, by the way, Desio forgot to take back his Louis Vuitton leather bracelet. Looks like I'll be keeping it for a while. hehe, till tomorrow of course. THE BIG DAY. I saw May and Choi Wan today at Gucci, but I was pretending as if I don't know any of them. Haha. I'm so bad, but whatever, this is Paris man, and I work here, I don't go freaking tourist-ting. Some of the models who came in for the dress fitting were suffering from the Dior Haute Couture show yesterday. Some of them told me they nearly fainted, because of the tight corset which all of them had to wear for Galliano. I was really shocked, because I didn't think that Galliano can be a Mr. Meany. Oh well, a Divo will always be a Divo. Some of the models were just got out from the Christian Lacroix Haute Couture fashion show, and guess what? Their make-up were so dramatic, like really dramatic. I'll say, close to a clown look.



Happy workin'


The models calling cards


Desio will be always stuck with his phone calls


Yeah baby, check this


Yes Desio, I know you missed your modeling days.
Apparently you're still good at it


Haha, Desio, Looks like you won't be sleeping with your bracelet tonight


Aucun commentaire: