dimanche, août 03, 2008

7 Jours


Today was fun, yet exhausting. We were out shopping, again. We went to Rod's house to pick her up, since I've made an appointment with her to meet up today and go shopping together at the Val d'europe. Man, It was hell of a fun! I bought alot of stuff, including my favorite RL shirt, and of course.. Bags!!! I was so happy, another cool Celine bag for me. I love my mummy!! Oh yeah, I just realized that I only have another 7 days to see my dearest sugar pie! Hurrah!! Nevertheless, it's the time of the month, everything can go wrong. So I'm not going to write a lot, 500 words max (is that too less?) . Wow, I'm extremely tired. Feel like fainting..

Bags are girls best friend


Eating at the Pizza de l'arte


Continue our shopping quest at Bally


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hey honey...
how are u?must be soooo excited to see ur sweetheart right?hey,u know what...i juz bought 1 RL shirt too,what a coincident!!!Val d'europe look like Beicester shopping village in London!!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

wow!yaynes!yep,it is like the Beicester shopping village in london!!