mercredi, août 06, 2008

Je t'aime pour éternité mon amour..

These are some of the responds out of my last entry.

Utaka, Yoko says:
Babe, you can't spoil your chance.

ButaSeni says:
"kadang kala ada peraturan dalam hidup yang perlu dilanggar,untuk terus hidup atau pun diengkar untuk meningkat cara hidup.Tak semua peraturan perlu dalam hidup"

Falonia says:
Nisa, kasi I je la kerja in Gucci tu..

YiVon says:
A bit sayang that you turned down the Gucci offer la but I am sure you get more offers in the future ;)


I know my reaction should be like this..

Edvard Munch (The Scream) 1893

Instead, my reaction is like this..

Leonardo da Vinci (Mona Lisa) 1503

Chill people..I know those kind of chance comes once in a blue moon. But, there are plenty more to come my way, perhaps a better one. We shall see. If not, I won't regret it even just a bit. I can't wait to go back now. So excited!! I'm crazy bout my baby, so I need my mind therapy. asap!
That just rhyme yo.


2 commentaires:

Butaseni@Wan Raja a dit…

yeah,bila anda dapat menenangkan minda bak monalisa,
jika hadirnya situasi seperti the scream yang bingungkan gunung berapi krokatoa,
nescaya ketenangan sekeliling seperti 'stary night'Van Gogh bakal menjelma.
:D

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

woah man,thats deep :D