jeudi, septembre 25, 2008

Tiny bit happy

So, Miss J was really pleased with my work. She really love the Blingin' colar. David was in the studio today. He's an american guy. Generally, he is an artist, a painter in New York. Somewhere in the middle, he got involved in fashion business. He buys vintage clothes from all around the world, and put all of them on a display in his New York studio, for all the big designers to buy for inspiration. He is a good friend of J. Anyway, I will be working beside him in the Tray show, La Primere Classe, in conjunction of the Primere Vision. Basically, it's the biggest fashion exhibition in France, held only once a year. So, this morning, J told David that," So... you can borrow one of my best looking girls, Nisa will work with you at the Tray show, you know..she speaks French, she looks good, etc.." Well, what can I say, those phrase makes me feel very happy early in the morning. Hahaha. And I have to work with J for the show too. So, I'll be busy starting from next week. J told me to sleep the whole day this Sunday, because she will be needing me non stop from Monday till Sunday.

The Paris Fashion Week is around the corner. I'm so scared.. Let the chaos begins!

Aucun commentaire: