lundi, octobre 27, 2008

Night of Terror


I had a blast during the weekends. Last Saturday, me, Redz, Bai and Zaim went to Disney Land for the pre-Halloween Night. Me and Redza were supposed to be an Urban Vampire couple. It was hillarious, we thought that we were 'over-ly' make-up, but as soon as we got there, things changed. Drastically. Haha.

Disney Land! wee!!!


Vampire & Vampirilla


So much for my 'heavy' make-ups


Jeepers-Creepers will haunt you down


The Jeepers-Creepers were everywhere chasing everybody that walks by


A Jeepers-Creepers fell..and more to go


Vampire Love Never Dies


Vampirilla looking for a victim


Look into my eyes....


Disney Club..How cute


McDonald for Supper

The rides were all fun and scary. I LOVED IT!!! At the end of the day, we all went to McDonald for a supper, since everyone was starving. I think we all went back at 2am.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hey honey...
how life?
eeee...bestnya Disney pre Halloween party!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

Mia!!!!!!!I miss you!Come back to Paris!!