It is 12.15am, and I am currently in the living room staring at the notebook screen, and also staring at Redza, who is currently dead asleep on the sofa. He slept early. as for me, I just have to find time to fill ya'll in. Poor Redza, he uses all his energy on books. He is like so extra hard working now, and it is so fun to see. Any other weekends or during his free time, he'll go to the library to study. I spoke to my mom just now, she was so glad to hear that everything is fine so far, and she was so happy to hear that Redza is back on track.
I will post some pictures of our new apartment, when I have the time to snap some pics of it.. I haven't had enough energy nowadays...It just went down towards my work. Everyday is a fun day, but, at the end of the day, before you know it, it'll take your energy away for a week. That is why I prefer to be in the house during weekends. I need 2 days of rest. We both need it.
I think I'm going to bed now... Oh mon dieu, give me strength..z....z...z...z
4 commentaires:
You're living in Paris with your boyfriend?Way cool!
hey nisa darlin..
how are u dear?raya amacam?happening tak kat sana?
gurl..i loikeee u new banner,gorgeous...loike,loikeeee ;D
hi hunny,ium fine here,cuma tak rasa macam raya.how's yours?i looove your red kebaya.you r HOTT!!
awww~~thanks dear,heheehe
raya..em,oklaa but still not as fun n happening as in malaysia..some of my friend sooo rajin, siap baked malaysian raya cookies lagi,so i tumpang makan jelaakan...heheheeee
newayz..hows ur work?best tak?u mesti bz kan nowdayz?but lucky redza is around to take care n baked cake for u..lucky gurl!!!
Enregistrer un commentaire