samedi, novembre 15, 2008

Loving the life I owned

As usual, we had a gathering last night. But this time is at our place. My hair stylist, Agnes was here too, the 6 of us were having dinner, courtesy of Lina and Redza. I let them have the kitchen since I was busy with my hair. Anyways, I am so glad that I gave up almost all my drawings to my friends. The drawings were from my college days. My projects before. I showed them my port folio, amd it seems like I've caught somebody's interest. Well what can I say, I do need an investors. Not just any investor, the active one. It is very sweet of my friends though, because they wanted me to put my signature on the drawings. (so that they can put up for auction when Nisa gets famous) It was hillarious though, ahhah.. how adorable.

Concert by Redz


With Agnes


Coca Zero..gulp


Bai is really happy with the drawings


With the designer in pyjamas ..haha


I love these people

3 commentaires:

Sabrina Vee Zalani a dit…

You might not be famous YET, but you already have a fan.. *grins*

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

haha,cute, thanks Vee :)

Firewabbit a dit…

designer? hey u got great stuff. do y own a boutique or something..