Tomorrow's Friday! Yay! Guess what do I have to do tomorrow? You'll never guess it in a million years.. well, U2 is shooting their new video next week Tuesday and Wednesday, so I have to design their shirt tomorrow! I also have to finish it by tomorrow too,, I mean, I don't know why my boss gave this HEAVY task for me, because I just started working in the company, and U2 is one of my boss's regulars. I'm so freaking nervous, cuz she put a lot of faith in me. Yeaaarghh!! (I'm gonna go insane..)
Oh and btw, Aunty Bai and Uncle Is was here in Paris. They just left yesterday afternoon. It was interesting to hang out with the both of them. At least I get to learn a lot of stuff. They were staying at the Hotel Plaza Athenee in Champs-Elysees, just next to the Harry Winston boutique. These are some of the pictures taken by me and Redz during their stay;
4 commentaires:
so proud of u to get the chance to design T-Shirts for Bono and friends. keep up the good work! ;)
hehe yeah,thanx Lina!and you know what.. He was here in Paris!!!
n nisa has got the chance to see him. cis :p
really??!!!!i am so jealous!!!!!hateeee you nisa..hehe ;)
Enregistrer un commentaire