Ma mere va arriver aujourd'hui!! I miss her!! I can't wait to see my mommy!! and also my cute chubby lil' brother! Me and Redza are going to pick her up later at the CDG airport. I'm so excited!! This time,she'll be staying for 2 weeks only :( well, better then nothing right? My aunty, my eldest brother with his wife will be arriving in Paris on the following week! I'm going to have so many people in the house! yay!! Redza is excited too :) My mom is thinking to go to Switzerland for Christmas.. but I don't know.. it's too cold! I've enough of the snow! It's snowing a lil' in Paris now.sigh.. I wanna see my dad too but he was telling me the other day on the phone, "You guys have fun there, I don't wanna go to Paris.It's winter! Too cold!" So bad... :(
6 commentaires:
nisa...
i pun miss ur mum jgak! ahhahahaha:p! lama tak jumpa ur mum...kirim salam k! miss u too!
hehe,i will!we miss u too!:)
Swiss is a good place too! I've been to Lugano, Interlaken, Luzern, Zurich, Zermatt and had fun sliding glazier at Mt. Titlis.
For your mom, i sugget her to visit Lugano. U will find out why... hehe. and oh, it's just about an hour to Milan, Italy by train.
Have fun, aunty !
Papa tu selalu jer takut sejuk hahahaha.... (Remember when I lent him my sweater and he quickly ran into the plaza....hahaha x tahan Papa ni!!! ) =D
oh, i pun tak suke sejuk! it's killing me! huhu.
nadine mazbar, this is must be nisa's sister, rite?
hello nadine!
Yes kak Hasz , Hello to you too ;)
Enregistrer un commentaire