dimanche, décembre 28, 2008

Trip to Chamonix!

It feels as if they arrived yesterday. The memories are still fresh in mind. But the truth is, they all left yesterday morning. I missed my mom already.. It was fun following my family around, shopping and stuff. But I simply can't forget out trip to Chamonix, with Bai and Zaim. It was supposed to be a 5 and a half hour drive, but since all of us did a frequent pit-stop, it took us about 7 hours! We left the house at 10.30 pm...which is totally crazy.. But thank god Redza took a long nap before we go, unlike Zaim. Poor guy, must be really sleepy.

First pit-stop


and several to go..

We arrived as early as 7.30am.. As soon as we checked in, my mom and auntie prepared us breakfast. I looove the view of the mountains from our rooms. We booked 4 rooms, each room for 2 person. The temperature was -4. I think both Redza and Zaim had a pretty hard time driving through the morning mist.


Mama's room for breakfast


centre ville

It was fun for everybody for a couple of hours, walking around the city..until we decided to go up to the mountain.. Only several of us were willing to go up, but as for my aunt, my elder bro and sis-in-law, they would rather stay in the hotel. I totally can understand their feelings because it was really cold.

Mont Blanc





Big family


The girls


The Boys

It was pretty much a life and death experience. I swear..it was really cold up there.. I am not going to go up to any mountain again. Ever. It was -9, and we were freezing cold.

Spot a Mysterious phantom.. :D


So happy to be back from the death mountain!!

It was on the Christmas day when we arrived in Chamonix. Our Christmas night journey is to be continued in my next post. Stay tuned..

6 commentaires:

Nadine Mazbar a dit…

OMG, bestnya you all nie!!!! I could understand the feeling of the -9C hehehehe , Aiman nak kena nie!!! Dia sejuk x??? hohoho ..mmmuaxxx!!!!

Izzati Rose a dit…

oh wow.
beautiful place.
luckeee u ok.
;)

Sabrina Vee Zalani a dit…

can't wait! but will be waiting. lol.
:)

Firewabbit a dit…

i would have been sick if duk tgh2 sejuk lama2.

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hehe,ive been wanting to be sick just to rehat from my work.tapi tak sakit2 pun.haihh

toto a dit…

hope u enjoyed ur trip to Chamonix ;)