These past few days I have been nursing our Mr. Double R, because he was having a really really hard core cold fever. I have been up and awake till 3am, because his fever was really bad.. I've never seen him like that before. Fortunately now, he is recovering.. But it seems like his virus got into my system. I really think that it was from my boss, or somebody from the train station.. I've never been sick like I am now. Today, I had to leave work early because I have been vomiting non stop in the studio. I thought that I was gonna be okay because I had to do the U2 stuff. They are counting on me!! But actually this morning, I was in the RER alone, since Redza didn't have any class today. As usual, I thought that everything's gonna be okay. After 15 minutes in the train, I suddenly feel woozy, and believe it or not,my vision was blurry. I couldn't even see the face of a person in front of me. I was nearly collapsed, and it was really scary. I tried to call Redza but there was no signal. I was freaking out, because at that moment all I can think of is.. am I gonna be in the Hospital? Are those train people will send me to some weird doctor in some weird hospital? Who's gonna call Redza man!! So what I did was, I prayed the whole time in there. I was wishing that if the train could have been more faster.
As the train reached Gare de Lyon, a lot of people went out, so finally, I get the chance to sit. Although it was just one station left. I tried to call Redza several times, but there were no answer. He was sleeping of course. So I called my mom, just to ease the pain, and to make me awake. As the train stopped in Chatelet, I was ready to go out, and there was this one girl,with her motion-less face, asking me in French," Where did you buy it?" I was like..(huh?) and quickly went out. Few minutes later, I just realized that she was asking about my glittered phone. Sorry hunny, I was in a rush. She wouldn't even know who Tengku Syanaz is, as she was the one who did the glittering for me. For free!
Anyways, I went back home as early as 3pm. Redza came all the way to the studio just to pick me up. I really really love that man. sigh. Anyway, I am currently blogging like a sick puppy. I have 3 piece of clothes on me. With double layered socks. I am so sick.. But Redza is taking care of me now. He is now cooking some porridge for me. How sweet is that? Anyways, looking at the bright side, I smsed my dad saying " Papa.. I am sick.. :(." He then quickly called me and ask me if I've been taken to the clinic. As we were talking about my sickness I was telling him, " papa.. it is winter sale now. Can you give me more money for shopping?" and he asked me back, "Of course,how much do you want?" hehe.
6 commentaires:
Hmmm good tactics to fish a big Kahuna (papa) in the sea..wahahaha , I should be sick and try it too one day LOL ;p
Demam dah baik ke?? =) Best x porridge Redza wahaha. slurrrpppp!!! =D
porridge Redza? ok la... boleh tahan. macam nasi campur sup ayam..
Get well soon yah Nisa.. :)
thanks vee :) i am all well now!! yayyyy
All the money in the world.:) keep bloggin-
haha
Enregistrer un commentaire