jeudi, janvier 08, 2009

Snow White

The weather has not been very good these past few days, and it was snowing heavily. The temperature now is down to -9. So actually, we didn't have to go up to the mountain in Chamonix. Oh yes, I've been promoted, as the new first designer assistant of J Maskrey. J's going to the States next week, for the Presidential Ceremony, since Obama is now the new president of United States. Guess what? U2 is going to play for the president! I have to create something for them next week. Oh yea, I forgot.. I have a new intern girl working under me. This is so cool!! Anyway, she was in one of the best fashion school in France. Her face kind of remind me of someone I really hate.(yikes!) Haha, actually the new intern girl look a lot like Redz ex girlfriend.euwh. but basically, That intern girl is a very nice girl.. and I like to have my coffee to be on my new desk every morning.. :D Anyway, I would never bully innocent civilians (I would if they aren't innocent). Anyhow, she has been very obedient so far. I like that. Damn, I'm so bad. God spare me.

Snowing


hmmm


Hey huns, when is it gonna stop?

Our car.. Catastrophe


Look at the Ice..


Redz was trying to sell my name all over the car park


Told ya

6 commentaires:

arlia a dit…

The whole strip of pictures remind me of a Calvin and hobbes comic strip hehe. You two are so cute!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

haha,thanks arlia!aww..i miss those days, reading calvin and hobbes in the comic section of the Star newspaper!

Anonyme a dit…

Dear Darlin...
Congrats...U deserve it,keep up the good work babehhhh...
Lots of luv from ireland...

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

Mia!!Thank you!!!you hot mama!! Happy New Year!! hugs

toto a dit…

congrats for ur promotion!!! ;)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

Thank you Lina!