I didn't know that Paris has its own blues till I start working here. My god, I wish that I can have a nice 3 weeks vacation. I don't care where's the getaway, anywhere but here. I've been busy working for a week now, and my boss won't be around for at least one month, and that means I am in charge of everything, the staff, the work, quality..etc,etc. Tomorrow is Sunday, but I HAVE to go to the studio to check on stuff, and apparently will having a meeting with my boss about the U2 stuff. She'll be traveling a lot. As I remembered she told me she'll go to London, Germany and Morocco. I'll be more exhausted than I am now. In the mean time, Redza is busy studying every night,with my hair band. He told me that he wants to keep his hair long, and I was like.. why not?he looks good with anything.
Anyways, Since I am so stressed out bout work and all, sometimes I can get this usual bad mood thing going on. Before yesterday, the melancholy wind suddenly blew out of me, and started to cry a lot and all and felt like boxing.. you can't imagine. I couldn't sleep till 3 am, till Redza came and hold me and told me to hit his face as hard as I can.. and I was like..really shocked, I mean, nobody EVER said that to me before, as in he really wanted me to stop crying so he'd do whatever it takes to do so. He even insist so many times for me to hit him, just to make the sadness dissapear. So basically I just realized that all of the other guys that I met before are actually a bunch of sissy's. Unlike Redza, he's the MAN. I find it was so sweet. Freaking sweet in fact. In case if you guys are wondering, no I didn't hit him, the rest is history.. :)
4 commentaires:
mustve been pressure from work? but redza and the slap request was sweet hehe. comel la u two
hahhaha,yeap indeed very sweet :)
Redza is not only just an understanding bf, but apparently he is a good son and brilliant student too :)
hehhe,thanks kak hasz :)
Enregistrer un commentaire