mercredi, mars 25, 2009
In the mood for Love
Since I'm not working today, I think I'm gonna try to be more relax..though it's only a day off work. I'm currently in the mood for sentimental stuff. sheeshh. I had a meeting with Aya the other day. She's the Japanese girl who does all the knitting stuff for a lot of companies including Yves Saint Laurent. I met her after we both got out of our work place. We had dinner at this one American diner near Marais. Yeah exactly, can you believe it? They have all the American yummy pancakes,bagels,burgers and everything you can imagine. Oh yea, it is Spring time! Aya told me that I should go to this one huge park,to see cherry blossom tree! Japanese love cherry blossom tree, they're crazy about it. Well of course, it's really beautiful! I was thinking of going there for a picnic with the gang.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
4 commentaires:
Best nya jalan2. Miss you guys so much!
hello nisa... let's xchange link? :)
hey,sure,lets :)
The burger looks really yummy =D
Enregistrer un commentaire