mercredi, mars 11, 2009

Sunny Wednesday

I am no doubt drained by the outdoor energy, but nonetheless, the 3 of us had our fun together. We went out at 9am, thinking that Redza could go to his Uni, while me and my sis can go out shopping. It was surprisingly sunny today, I was really looking forward to walk around Paris since I haven't had the time at all before. Thank god that I'm not working for a week.

RER

I was thinking of bringing my sis to Redza's Uni, just to show her how cool the area is, so we all decided to go to the same direction. As soon as Redza on his way to class, both me and my sis went off to the nearest Starbucks for breakfast. While I was ordering our breakfast, Redza called, saying that his University is on strike, so nobody is allowed to enter the building. How funny. They blocked every building including the library with chains, chairs and tables. Well, it is so normal in France though. C'est toujours comme ca.

Yummy


Cigarettes will kill ya


No classes. yay


How do you gonna eat all that?


My Soldier :D


On our way to Redza's Uni


Stylo Babies


Redza's Uni


No Class!

Anyways, the day went smoothly. We went shopping the whole day. Tireless. Except for my sis, she was having a bad hair day. For more of that info, please do visit her complicated blog, Nadine.


4 commentaires:

diana luna a dit…

hey love your boots..where did u get them from?

yam^Artfingers^ a dit…

diana: huh?how do u get to know nisa?

nisa: hey ya..kem salam nad:) gud writing...had fun reading it:)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hi Diana:)thank you, i got them here in Paris. nad send her regards to u too yam.

Hasniza H. a dit…

What a clearly sunny day! U all look great. And, for the multiple times I'd said it, I like your hair! Keep in touch!