It is confirmed! I will be back in KL in 3 months time.. or 4. haha. It depends. I need to do a big garage sale. There are also stuff that I have to ship to Malaysia, like my books and PS3..and I have to sell the car too. Anyways, due to the bad weather, the four of us won't be visiting Chateau de Versaille this weekend. It is raining today and gonna be tomorrow too.
8 commentaires:
ohh..u've decided then..hehe..welcome back! :) the garage sale sounds tempting.. ;p
hahhaha,trust me,there's like so many things to sell but the many things are not as tempting as you imagined :D
r u back for gud??
haha,yeah.it's gonna be so weird but ill get the hang of it :D
Arrghh.. Nak balik dah? No more Paris for me? Oh no.. But the good news is, I'm excited! The world will be rejoined! Hooray!
Love the song.. It feels like "I'm happy to go back to Malaysia for good, but sad to leave." I understand.
You'll have much and a lot better job here than with your job with the one you're working with.
yeah,i feel a bit sad cuz we don't have any cool museum in KL like here in Paris, or cool Opera and Ballet showcase. There are so many things here that hold so many memories, knowing that this is the place where I first met your bro. it IS a city of love, it's so not a myth at all. Paris is my miracle, that I had never expected!
But before I get too attached to Paris, and become so comfortable that I'll be one of those "Malaysian tak sedar diri," it is best for me to build my name in KL. I don't wanna look for jobs anymore cuz I don't expect much from the Fashion industry in Malaysia since i think i'm advanced in so many ways just by studying and working here. This is Paris.. Fashion capital. If you get to work here in the industry, bravo for you. So, I guess I need to take my experience to the next level :)
thanks so much for reading and commenting it means alot please come back
Hi Nisa
Garage sale? I am interested ..
Kindly let me know what are those stuff that you are putting up for sale. I would love to have a look at them and maybe there's something for me?
PS3 - tempting ;)
Please email me when u have ur list sorted out ya!
yivon.gneville@gmail.com
Enregistrer un commentaire