lundi, avril 06, 2009

Me? I want to go back home!!!

So I'm sure some of you guys were wondering about my `life' last week. Well, to be honest I was homesick. Still homesick actually. I thought I had enough of Paris, but it turns out that my boss won't let me go back, instead she told me that she wants to raise up my salary as much as I want, and I have to give my answer tomorrow.. dayymn son.. I really don't mind about that, it's just that my boss really need someone who can do almost anything. If I continue working with J as her assistant designer, I get to travel with her around the world.. But I'm really homesick.. She told me she don't want a replacement, I'm CONFUSED! HELP!!!!

8 commentaires:

arlia a dit…

It does sound like an offer too good to resist.

Can't you take a short time off, probably a month-leave to go back home or something?

Firewabbit a dit…

come back here. im sure a lot of good opportunities will come to u. plus ur very talented. come back lah kak.


haritu i went fr the stylo fashion grand prix at lake garden to cover the runway.. yes i took photographs.


the designers are superb esp rizman ruzaini and amir luqman..


come back lah kak.. travelling tu bila2 je boleh.


come here and create your brand and establish yr name... NISA MAZBAR.

:D

yam^Artfingers^ a dit…

hi nisa...i quoted sth frm your blog into my entry:) check it out!TQ

~Mommy ZuE~ a dit…

ohh..the homesick feeling is sucks..huhu..btw, whatever u decide to do, i wish u all d best!:)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

thank you girls..
arlia: oh no i can't do 1 month off work, cuz i am sooo needed right now, and i frigin' hate my life right now...tired..
Syaz:aww,how sweet of you..well actually that was my big plan, dont worry you'll see :) anyways, i know bout the Stylo party.. the designers are alright..anyways bernard has always been my inspiration. as for amir,well,we were in the same fashion school in KL, but he was my senior :)
Yam:i feel like i am albert einstein now. thanks dear :)
Zue:thanks Zue.i really need some nasi lemak right now.

rizalman atelier a dit…

yup it's eiffel tower! i was in paris in feb. gonna read ur blog,it looks interesting.

rizalman atelier a dit…

omg! you knew abt Jimmy Choo's sad story too? i thought am the only one..(read your 2006),cant wait to read more of your blog!

saywho a dit…

wah wah wah..totally confused. Just like The Devil wears Prada...GO BACK HOME!! Hujan batu di negeri orang, hujan emas di negeri sendiri...LOL