Oh thank God! My dress is almost finish, and finally I have the time to write. So, as I was saying, we all went to the Park near the Chateau de Vincennes. The park is really nice, and the flowers are so pretty! When Redza and Lina decided to play mini golf, I was like.. "ya!cool!I'll be just right here if you need me!" hehe. Anyways, I was in the mood to play with the camera, so I managed to take every single monument in the area.
The afternoon at the park was good, I had fun, especially the eating part.. haha, and I enjoyed taking pictures too. But the day wasn't over yet for me and Redz. I decided to go to St. Michel Notre Dame, the beautiful place that I used to live in. It holds a lot of memories for us, it was perfect! We had a long walk from St. Michel to St. Germain. Another beautiful place.. sigh.. I am so going to miss 5eme arrandissement!







Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire