jeudi, mai 14, 2009

Weekenders

Finally, it was a good weekend weather, so me, Redza, Bai and Zaim went to the Chateau de Versailles. It was my second time to be inside the Chateau, so I was kinda like..'okay..let's do this again..' And it was their first time to be in there although they've been here in France much much more longer than I am. I woke up early in the morning just to prepare nasi lemak for us to eat in the garden near the Chateau..

The excited 3


Cheese girls!


Pro Photographer


I love you babe


Gorgeous..


Bye Chateau!

About the Nasi Lemak that I brought along for the picnic..So.. this is what happened...

We ate em at Mc Donald

Ok, thing is, it was like already 5pm, so we were kind of lazy to walk far off to the garden, so we ate near our car instead..Mc Donald Resto. Haha. You can't see me eating there cuz I've cropped it. It's horrible! After we all stuffed up, I was feeling like shopping, so we went to the nearest mall. Although we wa haven't had much time to look around the place, I managed to pick up these babies..

BCBG!!


I loooove these..

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

omg..
cantikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
Can I have it? Hahah :P

~Mommy ZuE~ a dit…

wow!!! niceeeee...nisa, buy me one! ;p hehe..btw, love ur pic together with redza..sweet :)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

Thank you Zue ;) Falonia,haha i rasa kasut u lagi berlambak dari orang kerja kaann...:D

Hasniza H. a dit…

Nisaaaaa... blouse you cantik lah *winks* oh, oh... and BCBG shoes ... sexy !!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hehe thank you :) yeaaahhh,the heels are sexy,totally ;)