Anyways,here are the glimps of the Family day. I've been considering about cutting off Redza's hair, cuz it's starting to get really long, for a guy. Well, not that I never liked a long hair guy, but that was like zillion years ago, before I got into this serious relationship.
Can consider this as the Monsieur Samurai lookCouple of days after that, Redza had his interview with the SPA. Kind of like a job interview with the government. I was planning on not going to the interview because I have nothing to do with it. Early in the morning after I told him that I won't be following him to the Interview, he said "ok" with his sad puppy look.. so, I was like..."ooouukayyy, suddenly I decide to go with you," he was so happy that he told me, I'm his biggest inspiration. Nice.
And then we decide to drop by and say hello to the people in our Embassy. We managed to talk to our ambassador, he's a very wise man, a BUSY man and you'll learn a lot from him. The people in the embassy told us that this month is the busiest, since the Agong is coming(Msian King) and several of our Ministers are coming as well. Anyways, me and Redza will be going to the meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister on the 30th June. It's gonna be so exciting!






2 commentaires:
hi there!
i didn't know that you are half malay. what are the other half? just wondering coz your mom looks like malay. is it your dad?
like azzura,im half indonesian n malaysian. but as in for race, yea, im 3/4 pakistani,dutch..and chinese.. but i like it if people just think im malay :)
Enregistrer un commentaire