mardi, juillet 07, 2009

Shopping crazy

I'm always out shopping these days. Sometimes I'll go out for the sake of the city..thinking of how I'm gonna miss my second home :) Well,the good thing about going out is that I get to blog. It's so hard to blog without internet at home. I just love the outdoor. period.

Hmm..serious


I can't remember what I was talking about

This morning, I was in the Bibliotheque. In the afternoon, I was walking around Champs-Elysees shopping for some bags, and right now, I'm at the Opera, continuing my shopping for bags. I was thinking of buying some electronic stuff too, but I have so many bags with me, that I can feel the numbness in my fingers. I'm gonna call it off for today's shopping.

At the Galeries Lafayette


Dang, these are heavy..

6 commentaires:

Nadine Mazbar a dit…

Hehehe you need to get yourself a hand and finger massage + spa after this. Mama pesan banyak whoooaaa !!! Happy shopping, go and buy all bags yeay ! ;D

yam^Artfingers^ a dit…

wahhh...so jeles la....nak shop jugakk!!

el isman a dit…

Halo.Apa kabq?Bag Lv murah ke kt sana?

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

el isman: yes,LV sini much more murah..plus,if u are a tourist,u can get a tax free refund.

el isman a dit…

thnx parisian girl.
Frm global refund kat airport kena beli over 140 euro ke.
from amsterdam mcm mana nak pi paris?
merci beaucoup

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

umm..supposedly over euro 170. from amsterdam?with eurostar u can go anywhere