vendredi, juillet 03, 2009
Summer Shoppin'
It is my favorite time of the year, summer sale!! Which is crazy, I've been spending a lot of time in Champs-Elysees lately, because the sale in all the boutiques are crazy cool. Even Chanel house is having 30 % off. I'm so crazy in love with bags and shoes!! I'm not so interested in buying more clothes, because it'll only will take a lot of space in my bagage. And I also don't intend to ship all my new stuff.. It's all gonna be the seasoned ones.. I've cleared all my stuff into boxes. Nothing really important, just some books and perfumes.. Oh yea, and my PS3. But Redza has lots more stuff, like his flat screen tv, guitars and all those huge stuff. I'm so tense bout this shipping stuff. Makes me wanna throw up.

Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire