lundi, mai 15, 2006

My Birthday Wishes!!!Thanks V.

Oh My GOOOOOOWD..This is the best birthday ever!Right after Vidya,I had an anonymous call.Well,I though it was from Shahir or Deva,you know boys like to do pranks..but..my,my,I didn't expect this in a million years..It's Mr. V!!(for Vendetta) haha.god,really,seriously,I was dead shocked,like,I was gonna puke or somethin.I mean,what the hell??gosh,really,I don't know what to say,I'm speechless..and usually I don't have to think alot when I speak,but,it seems that I couldn't relax around this one particular person.How dumb!!urgh!get a grip Nisa!!I wonder why,it's been a several days I'm "nuts" like this.I can't understand myself anymore.but,one thing for sure..I'll never get to sleep at night for a week..thinking how clumsy I was..I didn't know what to say???Can you imagine that?The GREAT NISA can't talk???I feel like,really confused since...Ah,nevermind.

I just gotta focus for tomorrow's lunch plan.Sheena is planning something for me,but i'm not sure..hmm..Oh ya,Sheena called me just now,wishing me happy birthday.How sweet..I told her that I've received a call from an unexpected person from London.She said,I always talk in riddles..and she couldn't wait to figure out "who" is the mysterious "phantom"(of the Opera) hehe.Well,I'm so freakingly happy,Nina send me a birthday card through mail..This year's birthday is the...I don't have a word to describe it.but,I am really,really happy.Thank you to all of my friends.Your effort is priceless..

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

thanx 4 the coompliment:)