vendredi, juillet 21, 2006

Mwahahah

Gangstas Don't Dance we Boogie... I once swam the English Channel in search for the finest can of Tuna.hehe.I've been told by my friend about something hilarious.I've seen 'imitation' bags,or wallets,or belts,and glasses, but in all my life,I've never heard of Imitation dresses.Damn,they are the same ol' shallow n' boring people.Next time,they should do a research,a heavy research on what are they gonna say about fashion.yeegads..oh ya,I just got a call from Camellia,as in the singer.She's in kak Ros b'day party in the famous mansion in penang.too bad I couldn't go and celebrate her b'day..Camy is very nice,and she's fun to hang out with.I like the fact that she personally knows Oscar De la Renta and some other designers like Tom Ford himself.He was the brilliant designer for Gucci.I don't really fancy Gucci know,since Tom isn't the designer anymore.but yeah,like I said,Camy is fun to hang out with,and it's an honor to know her. :)

5 commentaires:

chumly a dit…

There are a lot of imitation people still out there. I wonder if there are imitation blue jeans?

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

i'm sure they have.but there is no such things as imitation of a couture dresses,the details explain it all!

Lycan Blackheart a dit…

I had translated it all for you... but I closed the window by accident and it was frustrating, why?? because you are right... its too much and it took me too long just for nothing... but anyway... thans for posting and by the way and don't mind my asking but, are you japannesse or something?? I think it's cool...

I think that is all for now, have a nice week... and keep on desingning :D

Anonyme a dit…

A malay. Isn't that obvious?

Anonyme a dit…

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»