I can't stop thinking of how idiotic she can be when she's angry.(no question please)
Alors, let's move on to my fantabulous topic of the day. I just came back from Anne's class, and we were doing some costume research, volume, pleats, etc etc.. i was so inspired by Sean John, in case you don't know who that is, it's Sean Puffy Combs a.k.a P.Diddy. He owns a clothing line since 5 years ago. but the recent fashion show was superb. I took a close look at the fabrics, the details, the lines, the silhouette, everything was superbly done. I even did some research on the process, how they make it, how the project manager did their stuff, how the Creative Designer have to put on thier best effort to fly to Hong Kong and get ALOT of sample fabrics. Now THAT'S how it should be.
Alors, let's move on to my fantabulous topic of the day. I just came back from Anne's class, and we were doing some costume research, volume, pleats, etc etc.. i was so inspired by Sean John, in case you don't know who that is, it's Sean Puffy Combs a.k.a P.Diddy. He owns a clothing line since 5 years ago. but the recent fashion show was superb. I took a close look at the fabrics, the details, the lines, the silhouette, everything was superbly done. I even did some research on the process, how they make it, how the project manager did their stuff, how the Creative Designer have to put on thier best effort to fly to Hong Kong and get ALOT of sample fabrics. Now THAT'S how it should be.
Oh, and I just LOVE BABYPHAT!!!I LOVE KIMORA LEE! BabyPhat defines a DIVA ;)

Check this limited edition PSP.with the BLING BLING YO!!
MOTO RAZOR BabyPhat limited edition



Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire