jeudi, mai 08, 2008

The Gala Hoo Haas

Since the Malaysian students in France are organizing a Soiree, known as GALA, we all have to prepare ourselves for the suitable atire. Like me, I bought my dress 2 weeks ago, and I just have to buy some accessories. Speaking of accessories, me and Redza went to the Swaroski boutique yesterday afternoon. Oh,I just looooove sparkling things ;) Don't we all girls? anyways,I feel bad though, since Redza haven't receive his credit card, I just feel like I need to get him something for the gala,maybe the nice black LV belt i saw online or the LV Champs Elysees ring. whichever, either or,maybe both.I just love giving gifts to my loved ones.I only have to find the time to go there.dang. These are some pics we took after long hours of shopping;



Exhausted from shopping with Nisa.hehe

It was a very hot day





2 commentaires:

Boo-Boo a dit…

wut a perfect couple...all d best nisa! :)

*pssst,intro him to me... ;p

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hehehe,thanks you.i will hehehe