mercredi, juillet 02, 2008

Haute Couture Encore

Today's show was a blast. I had fun, we all did.It took place in the Grand Hotel in Opera. I was wondering why they named it "Grand", till I discovered the rate of one room starts from 1 GRAND (euro) per night. I met several artists and princesses today. Finally, I gave back Desio's bracelet. Haha, he forgot about it on purpose. Je suis tres tres fatigue maintenant. I feel like Starbuck-ing.. but, my feet hurts! I'm done walking. Gosh, I miss Desio. I wanna hug!! He's always been my ear. My new best friend is a total arm candy ;) He was being silly, taking several photographs with me, trying to be sexy.. well, I'm not going to upload those photos because it's kind of provoking, if you know what I mean.. like REALLY provoking. well, I must say, that his skills in modeling is still there. Despite from the silliness that he is, he's a quite a listener. Now he'll be off to Milan for the Italian designers model casting. sobs..I'll see him around when he'll come back here :)

This wedding dress is really heavy


I love the ambience


Model's hair and make-up


Models eating..I'm amazed


My favorite Janeta


I miss you buddy


Mr. Saab's interview

I lost weight again. sigh

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

oh dear! kurus giler!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hm,yeah..tak cukup makan,since you're not here to feed me.haha