Oh I have so much to tell you guys, from my dates with Redza when I was in KL, to our trip to Kelantan. It was FUN!!! I'm so HAPPY to be back, and ready to ROCK! Lemme hear you say YEAH!!!
Oh anyway, I'm currently using my school computer, so, no pictures at the moment ok guys.. I know, bummer. Well, I've listed down every single thing that I have to do today, tomorrow, and any other day as well, just to keep me going. I feel GREAT!!! Oh hey, ya'll have no idea what I have to go through in the plane. I sat beside a guy who eats EVERYTHING! For the first time in my life I felt defeated. I didn't even finished my dinner, or my nasi lemak breakfast. But that guy, I am not sure if he is a French, or English because his English is GOOD, like really GOOD, sounded like Huge Grant. Anyway, that guy manage to clean everything, including Nasi Lemak, including the sambal (Since there were no more Omelette left)
Luckily I got the window sitting. I'm so happy that I got to see the city of light from the plane. It is so beautiful. Oh, guess what I brought with me on the plane? Crayon Shin Chan comic books. Hahhhahaha. Anyway, although I am in a Rockin' Rollin' mood right now, someone is missing in action. Redza!! Haha, I am also happy the fact that both of our family were hanging out yesterday in KLIA. Sobs.. wanted to cry when I was just about to board, because it is so touchy seeing both of our families were sending me off.
Oh yikes! I gotta run to the Bank and deposit the big cash my parents gave me. Later!
3 commentaires:
i love u :)
hi darling, love u too
Happy Fasting Month Nisa...Take Care Urself Dear...
Enregistrer un commentaire