samedi, août 30, 2008

J. Maskrey Assistant Designer

Today is the first day of Ramadhan, and also my first job interview.. and.. I got the JOB!!! I can't wait to start working! I will be starting from this Wednesday!! Oh boy, oh boy!! I'm working with the designer herself!! Two thumbs up for me! Now I just have to worry about my apartment problem. Such a pain. Baby, please come back quick, I'm dying here. HURRY!!

My mom was asking me if I have proper clothes for work,well.. Since Rod is still in London, all my precious clothes are in her house, and I have to wait till her to get back on Wednesday, the day I'll be starting to work. I don't wanna waste my parents $$ just to buy new clothes for work. I have a lot..like A LOT in Rod's house. God, I'm hungry. I don't know what to eat later though, I still have 3 hours to go. I'll be updating about everything soon. Later!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Am sooooooooooooo happy for you!!!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

thank you darling!