Told you it was a great start.. We found a house!!!yehaw!!! Now, it's a matter of time that we can move in. It is Enot's place, I'm so happy. I love the house. We are moving in on the 1st October. So now, there are still some issues to be solved, like our visa.. and maybe, I'll ask my dad to buy us a car here, since the house is not really in a walking distance from the Gare. Well, my sister has 2 cars, one in Malaysia, and the other in her working place, Indonesia. So.. I want 2 cars too!!! I'm so happy. Happy happy happy happy!!!
5 commentaires:
congrats on your new place! hope you get your new car too!!
Thank you!!
You gotta a car! That's ace. Hey you're still in Paris right? I know I've been saying this since last year, but I think this year I might be lucky enough to visit Paris. Got a new job and better pay et al. Sure would love to visit ya!
coolies!!
Enregistrer un commentaire