After the whole walking done, we went to the best Japanese restaurant in L'Opera for dinner. I'm so glad the both of them enjoyed the dinner. Thanks to Oreo for showing me the restaurant!
dimanche, septembre 14, 2008
Saturday
Yesterday was a disappointment regarding to the apartment. Well, as usual, they need a guarantor. I called my mom to ask my dad if he knows anybody from the embassy, and we are still waiting for the reply. Anyways, we walked a lot yesterday. I met Seri for the first time. The 3 of us went to Chatelet to watch the "Get Smart" movie. We went of to the Port d'Italie later on, I went shopping for an hour or two for myself and Redza as well. I just really love to see him wearing a really GOOD jacket since winter is coming. He is so going to be extra extra hot with that dreamy army looking winter coat.

After the whole walking done, we went to the best Japanese restaurant in L'Opera for dinner. I'm so glad the both of them enjoyed the dinner. Thanks to Oreo for showing me the restaurant!
After the whole walking done, we went to the best Japanese restaurant in L'Opera for dinner. I'm so glad the both of them enjoyed the dinner. Thanks to Oreo for showing me the restaurant!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire