mardi, septembre 02, 2008

Tomorrow's a big day

I have so much to prove to myself that I can do it alone. The company that I'm working for is very new to me. I don't know anything about Crystalizing, but the designer also will come up with Autumn/Winter ready-to-wear. And I'm very good at designing. Yesterday I brought my small file filled with my school work. She really likes my design and the way I draw things. Maybe I can give a hand in that sector. My concern now is the crystalizing. I hope I can come up with cool ideas. I'm so ready for this. Thank god my French isn't sucky like before. Thank God, thank god, thank god. Thanks to my Mr. double R too actually. He's a great help. GREAT. I'm so nervous knowing that Miss J has been working with a lot of Hollywood stars before, such as Helle Berry, Britney Spears, Josh Hartnett, Kate Winslet and Kate Moss!!!!! Don't forget about Miss Yoko Ono (in case you guys are wondering, she was the late John Lennon's wife). I must be dreaming.. Wake up!!!!!!!!!


SK-II Limited Edition compact powder by J. Maskrey


J. Maskrey pret-a-porter with Crystalized skin Bijoux

Dark Look

Leather Accessories

Aucun commentaire: