vendredi, septembre 12, 2008

Weekend!!

Yessssseriieee bob, it is the Weekend! After the long week of work. I can finally chill. Just a bit, but I got no boss to impress during the weekend ya'll! So, tomorrow Me and my bunny are going for this meeting with one of the apartment people. I hope we can impress them. I sure hope so.. We need a house!!! Yesterday I went to Redza's University, it was SUPERB. What can I say? It's a Uni in Paris, full of GORGEOUS looking people. woooohooo! I feel like signing up! hahaha, I miss studying. sigh.. But studying fashion is so much more different than studying the usual stuff. But I dig the usual Uni people, they are so much more sexy, like my bunny Redza. sigh... L'Amour...

Studying fashion is different in so many ways from the usual one. One thing for sure, the students. Fashion students, guys or girls, normally they look like a model, or they are extra trendy and stylish. Guys that study fashion LOVES skinny jeans, which is so model-like. But I dig the street. As in, I love guys wearing street style, No Obvious-metro sexual looking. Sexy... ahha.. yeah well, I'm talking about Redza now. hahahaha. Ok, so whatever right, as I walked into the Uni's building, I litterally was in heaven. haha, The Uni was beautiful. I liiiike. And I saw starbucks nearby, and also a big Cinema. I LOVE it so much. I wish I can have the time to visit Redza everyday in his Uni, cuz his Uni is so much FUN! Instead, he's the one who is going to wait for me everyday at my workplace, to go back together since my work finish later than his classes. sigh..

The Cool Uni


Starbucks!!


The Cinema

Oh yea, today I got a freebie from Miss J. She gave me one of her Men's Wear Shirt, with a hood. Street style, which I like. I pressed a black star on it, since it was plain empty. I did it for Benny, and myself, actually it's for my bunny Redza. Miss J actually asked me if I want a shirt for my boyfriend, but I told her that, "uh..well, I think this Small size will fit me, I want it for myself.." haha, She saw Redza before, but I just don't wanna be cheesy at work. But hey, It's high quality goods man.. Who doesn't want it. Lucky Redza. Of course, lucky me.


My Work with Love




Aurore's Work.. Which J doesn't like..




But actually, I like it a lot


My baby is wearing J Maskrey by Nisa


Ya'll get what I mean by Street Sexy? voila


Aucun commentaire: