lundi, octobre 20, 2008

Champs-Elysees

I went out to do some research today. I went into most of the stores in Champs-Elysees, it was fantastic. I manage to shop during the research period, hehe. I also "accidentally" got the chance to try on a lot of 10k euros worth of clothes, the sales assistants were insist for me to try em' on. Well,what can I say.. hehe. But of course I didn't buy any of the clothes, but I nearly get myself that beautiful Kenzo boots. But I was torn apart by the latest Dior sacs collection. At the end of the day, I got myself a beautiful winter jacket. As for the Kenzo boots, thank god they were out of stock for my size. And as for the Dior sac.. sobs.. I have to put it on hold, until my next pay.gulp!

Champs-Elysees, full of cool memories :)

I am currently looking at Redza, who is now busy studying for his test. I guess I'm going to stop now, I need to do some experiments on several fabrics. Till tomorrow.

Looking so serious

Aucun commentaire: