Basically we were up till 2 am. They all went back after that, with sleepy eyes..
dimanche, octobre 19, 2008
Peaceful Weekend
My boss is away for a week in New York. Despite from all the responsibilities that has been given to me, I know that I will going to enjoy myself, because it is going to be a peaceful weekdays. Tomorrow, I have to go around Champs-Elysees to do some research. She told me o dress up nicely because I have to go to most of the boutique there, including Chanel and Dior. Anyway, I had a blast during the weekends. Yesterday night was fun, me,Redza, and Enot went out together to meet up with Bai and Zaim. We were having Japanese for dinner, that is because we were so hungry, and it was a Japanese BUFFET.




Basically we were up till 2 am. They all went back after that, with sleepy eyes..
Basically we were up till 2 am. They all went back after that, with sleepy eyes..
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
2 commentaires:
I really enjoyed this nite, thanks to all my friends ;)
hehehe,aww..no probs, we all had fun:)
Enregistrer un commentaire