Rule #1: When nobody knows your name.. you're nobody.
How to Solve: Be more social, get to know important people.
Rule #2: If you are the quiet type, you're going to spend most of your time being pushed-over.
How to Solve: Be energetic, it shows that you got what it takes to be your own boss.
Rule #3: If you don't have money, you can't talk. At all.
How to Solve: Be smart. Recognize your own ability and talent, know your financial state, then you can start making money.
Well, what can I say, it's the Fashion World. It's either you sink or swim. Some people do fashion because of passion.. some for fame.. some..they are just really good at it and can't see any other job they can do.. As for me.. well, it is like my everyday life. I feel like I'm sleeping in the Vogue magazine.. sigh.. Speaking of Vogue, there will be a shooting for an Italian Vogue in January, and I have to make a Hat, that is inspired by a cat that melts on top of a girls head... sounds weird but, hey, what Vogue wants, Vogue gets it. So, I am extra extra excited to do the piece. Imagine this, Nisa Mazbar's head piece is in Italian Vogue. Who could have thought that my work can go this far? Even I've never thought as such.
5 commentaires:
yeah..malaysia need more talented fashion designer! I hate the clothes singers/actors/actresses wear by fashion designers here...Something just terrible wrong..i dunt know whether they cant design something more appealing coz the structured of the clothes especially at hand/waist/chest and neck always seem weird! n they always make the celebrities figure unflattering ... at least celebrities here pick up international fashion magazine for their guide how I would like my dress to be/clothes to wear at events and fashion designers re-concept how to make someone flattering n not make someone look like a round sack!
my 50 cents ;) no no make it my 2 cents times 1 million :p
Oh nisa, make sure you post the pictures when they're ready okay. =)
btw. what you said in my post was couraging enough, and i do, appreciate it.
=) alot.
Thank you.
Vee:hey, no probs :)
Amy: oh well.. maybe their mind is too complicated, or trying too hard to be so unique, but ends up..catastrophe..
Wow you're designing for Italian Vogue mag, now? That's awesome! Haha yes, in your career line, it looks like if you don't make yourself visible, you won't go places. Total opposite from my world - stick out too much, you'll risk crucifying yourself :(
Keep doing what you do best, cherie!
thanks munira!
Enregistrer un commentaire