My boss went off to London again last week. She had to see Bono, you know as in the U2 Bono. yeap, they are good friends, U2 is one of the famous artist/band that happens to be our regular client. Besides Britney Spears.. So anyway, last week Monday, I was at the studio wanted to clear up some stuff from J's table, and I found something hillarious to share with the viewers..
So, yeah. That was the story. I was so glad that I get to spent time with my baby for the whole weekend. I wish that I get more chance to do that more often. I need more holidays. I'm tired, like as in right at this moment, I'm literally tired. I wish that my mom can be here as soon as possible, like RIGHT NOW! Both of us in the S.O.S state. Suddenly I feel like going back. I miss Malaysian food! I want holidays!!

2 commentaires:
lol.
maybe as a gift or something?
maybe a very rare kind of shampoo..
lol.
but its a lil weird tho.
hee
hahaha,yeah,i think some kinda shampoo that he likes it here.
Enregistrer un commentaire