lundi, février 02, 2009

I'm Back!! with a new hair-do!

So, I finally got the chance to write. Thank god, Paris Fashion Week is OVER! C'est fini!! I'll tell you all about it, but first, I got to tell you that... I chopped off my hair!! Victoria style.. well, the old one though, not the recent boyish look alike.. It costs about 200euro just to get rid of everything in Frank Provost. Redza loooves the hair-do, and apparently can't stop playing with it, like I'm a 7 years old child. Well, whatever. At least it's easy to manage. No wait, I took at least half an hour just to blow dry it, and 15 minutes to style it!

New hair-do.. Redza too decided to have a new look. It is called "Wolverine"

Ok, do you guys remember when I told you about my boss was away in Washington to see Obama's presidential ceremony? Well, she gave me this as the "yes we can" souvenir. um, gee.. yeah.. thanks..

Presidential Pepermints

Right, it was Paris Fashion Week. Judy Blame was here, he is one of the most influencial fashion stylists/art director in the business. Works with people like Marc Jacobs and John Galliano,even Louis Vuitton uses his expertise. He's a genius!!! The night before the shooting, I decided to go to Champs- Elysees and treat us some Italian.


One of the best Italian restaurant. yum


Tense face. Big day's tomorrow!

Oh I forgot to tell you about the models. We had a female and a male model, the girl is a Brazilian chick, and the dude is British, his name is Michael. He's a friend of Judy, so he was pretty much around the studio all the time. I didn't get the chance to photograph his image because most of the time I was busy working on his body.. I mean you know, since he was wearing J Maskrey's stuff, so my job was to make sure he looks good on camera. Anyway, I got the girl's image though. Topolino was the make-up artist of the day, he was freaking hillarious. His joke seriously works in French. He told us that he was so god damn busy that he had to fly to Milan, and Paris, and again Milan and then Paris.. He was like, " You know, I was in Milan, I am so exhausted! Then I'm here in Paris, then Milan, Milan, Paris, Paris, Milan, Paris, New York, Paris!" (with the French slang, Paree)

The Brazilian girl


Topolino's touch did wonders




With Judy Blame

After the crazy week, I decided to put all the misery behind, and let loose. The 5 of us went off to the club 67 in Champs-Elysees, and did what we do best.. Let's Party!! woooooot!

Yayness!! I'm free from the Fashion Week!


My hunky berry


Talking about girls again..guys?


Man oh man, I love this Rockstar


Zaim with his new ride..


The girls!


9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

My god!you cut your hair.But it's a nice one.

Sabrina Vee Zalani a dit…

Nisaa.. yes its been some time since u update ur blog, i noticed. :P~
however, ur new hairdo works fine on u, cuteness okay. and honestly, ur redza really looks like wolverine. lol. but wolverine is indeed a macho creature/character i guess. and im so excited reading abt the paris fashion week. :) eventho i didnt made it in the same stream/career like yours, it's fun enough to have u sharing the experiences. :) be safe nisa.

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hehe,hi vee!well,the Men's Fashion Week ended. but the Woman's gonna start in 3 weeks time :) thanks for the compliment;)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

Hey Benny! we all miss you here, J misses you man! how's your interview? any luck?

arlia a dit…

your first picture with the new haircut brings out more of miranda priestly's talent in you - and i didn't mean it in a bad way tau.

your new look makes you appear more corporate, but in a verrry chic way. Love it!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

really? thank you!i love miranda priestly!hahha

Anonyme a dit…

Hey nisa! Just saw your latest post - gotta say I love your new hairdo! Nampak fresher and all geared up for 2009 ;)

Lucky you to get the Obama Presidential Pepermints!! I oso want ! LOL

Anyway, Happy 2009 !

:: amira hanani putri :: a dit…

Nice hair do sista!!!!
thogh u look a lil garang =)

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hahhah,thank you girls :)