dimanche, mars 15, 2009

Friday the 13th

Some people say that Friday the 13th is a very bad date, bad luck, bad everything. Well, it is very different here in France. The french seems to think that its a good date for them to play Loto. It's funny. But it's true. My sis never club here, so we decided to club last Friday. Despite the 'myth' of Friday the 13th, surprisingly the night went on smoothly, and we were actually lucky because we didn't have to pay the cover charge. Isn't it awsome?

The club


Me and sis


I love sofas..


The dudes


We don't even know that guy I swear!


Supper at 5am..can sort of replace mamak..sort of..


Faster girls.. I'm so hungry


Yummy burger.. no roti canai that's for sure


Yummy Salmon and Shrimp Salad

By the way, my sis left this morning..I'm so sad..sobs. We drove her to the airport. It was kind of hard to believe that she just left. It's time to back to normal now. I hope that she can come over again next time, since she will be busy with her studies. We did last minute shopping yesterday and I'm glad that I bought her that Longchamp bag :)

Bye!!


Sis and Redza

6 commentaires:

~Mommy ZuE~ a dit…

hye there..found ur blog thru bloghopping..and i loveeee ur outfits, style and paris' life! cool! hehe..ur blog definitely will be my daily reading material from now on..bole kan? and i loveee LV too!! :D

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

awww,thanks sweetie..of course you can hehe :D hope you'll enjoy the read more! ;)

Firewabbit a dit…

ever thought of making it big in local?

i love yr style :))))

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

thanks Shaz :) i thought of it since forever actually, i might go back next year for good, or sooner.cuz i just reaaally cant wait to build my own empire :)

Firewabbit a dit…

good for you :) so I shall see you at any local fashion show soon when u come back here and owh I hope to see yr collections on the runway fr next year MIFA :)

and yes, I will come as a photographer. :)

Gia a dit…

Hi,
I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

xoxo,
Gia!