I am so bored at home, thinking of spending sometime in the city but not today though maybe tomorrow. Oh yea, I'm kind of tired when my cousins or some people who think that they are close to me, asking me why on earth do I wanna leave Paris? Some of them even ask me if they can switch places with me. I mean, sure, be my guest. Let see if they can live the french life like I do now. I mean, look, this is to all of the people who don't understand stuff about my decision. I mean, c'mon guys, I know the fact that you like to shop in Paris, see the eifel tower etc..
But that is just what you are, and that is it, you are nothing more than just a plain tourist. As for me, I live here, studied here, and worked here, so what makes you think that you can open your mouth and give me advice about being in foreign country is better than your own? Plus, you guys don't even speak the language, so please, save it. unless if you are one of those people who lived in France for 8 years like Redza and the rest of the gang like Bai, Zaim and Lina. And I do get a lot of feedbacks from them, and I know Lina would love to stay here since she sort of already starting to build her life here, and she can make more out of it, since Piere and her are madly in love with each other, I guess why not? They both can get married here. Plus, Piere is an intelligent french guy, and he got a good job. So hell yeah, I suggest that she should follow her heart.. and also think about her folks at the same time..
Anyways, I hope I don't have to hear anything about that anymore. You know, yesterday I was googling Redza's name, and I came across one of his bestfriend's myspace page. I've found some old pictures of him. It was the New Year 2007 pictures. The pictures are so funny, that I just had to tell him. Apparently, he said that his crazy old ex-gf didn't like the idea of the NY's party, but he went off eventually.. and the funny part is.. she still have no idea till now. Well, how can a man spend his time alone without friends on new year's eve? No wonder he was always miserable with her, what a control freak. This is an advice to all the guys out there, don't ever date an older women, they'll cage you like a bird..
I don't know why, but i seem to have this icy mood today, so I'm so sorry if I offend any of you lovely viewers but I feel like I need to get it out of my system.
Well, so much for a cute and silly student life in Le Mans.. I also discovered this..
Ever since Redza moved to Paris with me, Francois has been trying to keep contact with Redza through msn. But whenever he is online, I'm the one who's always available for him to talk to most of the time cuz Redza is always busy. Poor Francois.. And as for me, ever since I became Redza's girl, I got close to all of these wonderful people..










8 commentaires:
hey nisa hope u feel better soon. there's no place like home. perhaps u can take a break and come back for a little while. i bet you're missing the food a lot. hehe :)
hehhe,thanks:) i do miss the food though, especially :D
hi nisa..wellcome back..malaysia is still in need of more big names.perhaps..you'll become one ASAP.
n perhaps then i can ask you to design my wedding dress..only if i can afford u.huhu!:)
so true! even as a tourist u will get bored. So welcome home and join the local designers community!
good luck with whatever you've decided! i bet you gonna do well in either way pun ;))
You are a talented young fashion designer. you can work anywhere and everywhere you wanted to, right? Am sure any designer labels wants you to work with them. Or, you can starts your own line - Nisa Mazbar. So, come back to Malaysia, take a good rest then decide what you want to to next.
HI Nisa!!! =D
Hell, I'm gonna miss you cik Nisa :( If I stay here, don't forget to come and visit me okies dear? :)
Im gonna miss you too Cik Lina sayang,sobs..
Enregistrer un commentaire