Today is Redza's birthday!! He is now officially 25 year old!! But his quater life crisis started long ago when he was 23. So he is all cool now.. I've been hunting for the right dress for his Birthday party, which is organized by me. There will be some of his close friends attending. It was supposed to be a surprise for him. I've called several friends of his to come to our house and surprise him, but it is not a surprise anymore since he accidentally viewed my facebook conversation with several of his friends. It is hard to do a surprise party when you're living together with the birthday boy/girl.. Because sometimes they'll get suspicious..
Anyways, I was wandering around Paris the other day to shop for some new stuff. It's always boring if you shop alone, well, it depends, I get bored by shopping alone, but some girls are just crazy. Don't get me wrong, crazy is GOOD. So, guess who was my shopping partner..
So, I've been cooking a lot lately. I think I'm becoming my mom.. hehe, well what am I trying to say is, she's the best cook in the world, cuz she can cook almost everything. And as for me, I've never cooked in my whole life till I got here, and surprisingly a lot of people here seems to love my cooking. It's weird.. I have my mom's super power.. Anyways, she cooks A LOT for dinner parties or open house every year eventhough we ordered a huge amount of food from the catering service. It's crazy right? But she loves it! I mean, she's not like one of those typical datin who likes to do thier hair in the salon (and forgot everything that's happening in the world) or shop like a mad woman (and don't even care less about their husband) She's a very very wonderful mother to each one of her kids. Sigh.. I love my mama. Hey, come to think of it, every men's success there's always a woman behind it. And that woman is my mom. She helped my dad to be who he is right now. I hope I can do the same ;)
3 commentaires:
wow nisa!! nice one..hehe..care to share the recipe? especially the Honey Shiitake Mushroom Chicken and Thai prawn mushroom curry noodle..nampak sedap :D
for the chicken, can i use oyster mushroom instead?
lemme send you through email, its a secret recipe.. :P
is it??hehe.. sure u can open some fancy resto then..hehe
my email: lilyadiluz@gmail.com
Enregistrer un commentaire