lundi, mai 04, 2009

Birthday Boy's Week

I wanna thank everybody for attending Redza's Birthday dinner and Birthday party. It meant a world to us, and I just really love to see him happy. Thanks to the usual gang, Bai, Zaim and Lina, you guys are freakin' awesome! To Chung and Fairuz, thanks a zillion for coming all the way from Le Mans and stayed with us, spending time (and money) for our birthday friend. You guys rock! Same goes to Francois, although you couldn't join the party, thank you for coming all the way from Lille, I hope the Nasi Lemak wasn't that spicy for you. Hehe. And last but not least, my darling Azzura, it's been a while, but you are still the sweetest heart ever, thanks for coming to the party, although you have an early flight at 8am to Germany! Kisses for all of you!!


Franco!


Fairuz and MiuMiu


Meet the rest of the gang


Let's eat!


The boys are playing FIFA. I should've known!


Birthday boy was so excited with his new toys

You guys have no idea how tired I was after that night, well actually the dinner ended really late. The boys were playing PS3 till 5am. Isn't that crazy?? Me and the girls were dead asleep long before that! I was like.. yea ok, I'm going to bed now guys.. Oh, almost forgot, Franco slept early too, cuz he booked an early train to Le Mans the next day. He told me that he has a lot of people to see before leaving the country. Hope he'll have fun in Brazil!

The next day after sending Francois to the train station, Me, Redza, Chung and Fairuz went out to watch the "Wolvarine" movie. It was awsome! I looove Wolvarine.. Raarrrrr

My own Logan. Yay





Wolvarine with his sneaky attack while I'm cooking dinner

Alrighty, it's time for me to sleep now. I will tell you guys all about the party tomorrow, so stay tuned!

2 commentaires:

toto a dit…

omigosh...i makan macam seminggu berlapar!!!! hahaha it was yummy, esp the mee !

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

hehe,semua org makan banyak kecuali i,sebab kenyang bau masakan sendiri.hehe