mercredi, avril 08, 2009

Just another day without Nasi Lemak

It sounded so boring to the people who lives in KL (or England) because they can get good food easily. I'm bored, so bored that you can't imagine. I called my mom yesterday, and it was 2 am Malaysian time. I called her just to tell her this, "Ma,you remember the nasi lemak that we always buy for breakfast? with all the squid, and the chicken and the cockles and everything? I really really have the stomach for that right now..And also the restaurant stadium merdeka..I miss those steamboats and the crabs.."

When I think about it again, I sounded so weird. I think the homesick thing is getting chronic. Somebody help me!! Even though I can cook nasi lemak here, the chinese shop here don't sell the dried squid!! What am I to do with the Sambal Squid? And what about the chinese seafood? The chinese food here suck. Nothing beat the chinese restaurant in Malaysia. Or Singapore..hehe.

So anyways, I got another private sale invitation for 2 person. I think I'm gonna check it out.. God help me.. Please find another good creative director for my boss, cuz I'm dying for Malaysian food..


5 commentaires:

rizalman atelier a dit…

what a great great career u have..btw i know Zaireen too! she and her family nice kan.,i make clothes for her mom..u take care! (we shud kenal awal kan,best klw dapat jumpa u kat paris) send my regard to Redza.

Hasniza H. a dit…

hey, nisa. bunyi macam serius tu. hehe. u know what, masa I kat europe you tau apa I miss the most?

char kuey teow! ahaha.
take care!

* I wish I could send the nasi lemak via e-mail!* :)

Hasniza H. a dit…

oh, Rizalman is here? I mean, in this comment box hehe. I like his design but I admire his home deco for his house the MOST ehe.

~Mommy ZuE~ a dit…

sian nye u nisa..mesti dh craving giler2 ni kan..btw, that invitation, err..nak ikot??hehe..if u go, dun 4get to tell all bout it k..;D

emaiyl a dit…

bonjour! yup i did,check out my old post.