Speaking of family, I'm super sad that I won't be in KL with my family and friends for my 24th Birthday. I really don't mind to throw birthday party for people, for example like Redza. But when it comes to mine, I'm really freaked out cuz, I'm supposed to chill (but I can't) and I'm not the one who supposed to do anything for my birthday party.Usually, my parents and friends are the ones that responsible for my birthday celebration.. But since I'm here, I don't know what to expect.. damn, this year's birthday going to be suck, and I don't really feel the big love ambience going on, cuz so far that I can see is some people likes to take me for granted. I hate people taking advantage.. in a very low level..I can't belive some people think that I can't see that. Truth is, I know everything, and I have the list of those people in my head..Well, whatever it is, I'm just gonna say this once..They should enjoy it while they can..





4 commentaires:
i love this place! happy to see that a good time was had by all
it seriously annoying those kinda peeps..they act like our best frens but..urgh, the truth is ugly..i hv dat kinda frens too..huhu..
btw, hope ur birthday will be d best ever :) and happy blated bday 4 ur redza too..
Aww..that is so sweet zue,thanks :)
Thank you for your comment! Great blog. I added you on both of my Lists.
FM~FP
Enregistrer un commentaire