Okay, before I post the pictures of 'the' dress, I just wanna say that I really love this year's Gala. It was a well done compared to last year's. Bravo to the organizers! It was held at La Seine à Paris. I have to admit, that I'm so glad that I caught several attention because of the dress, hehe. I was shocked by this one mysterious woman, she loves the dress so much that she had to ask me which designer that I got it from? Before I could say anything, Baizurah told her that I did it myself..and she was surprised..big time.










11 commentaires:
omg! ur dress is super nice!! cantekkk..hehe..u must be so satisfied and proud of urself aite..they even think urs is one of the designer's..it does prove ur talent! cool! keep it up..
yeah i was like.."oh my GOD!I finally finished it on time,thank GOD!"haha. thank you Zue :)
Nisa,
as always ur dress is OMG!
remember the dress tat we went to Dior? Itu mmg OMG kan?! Mmg everyone akan envy will all the dress yg u design. Period!!!
i miss u lots! Sushi balik M'sia k?!
hahha,ya!I remember the Dior thing that we went,haha. well,thanks for the supprt Zul,as always :D
Sushi?yeah,it's a MUST!
Tu es jolie !
And moi aussi...I love your dress!So cantik like you =)
P.S excuse my broken French.hehe
haha,thanks shada :D
luv the drapes!! beautiful. and the shoes!
thanks emaiyl.yeah,the drapes took time really.oh the shoes yeah,hehe.it was love at first sight.
emaiyl tu its me!(rizalman) i dnt know how it appear that name.
You guys look great. I really like the design of your blog, it's beautiful
Rizalman:haha,really?patutlah i click the link ada error. hehe.
Ms. Butterfly: thanks missy, the credit goes to my (unofficial) web engineer. haha
Enregistrer un commentaire