mercredi, août 19, 2009

Apres la fête, Avant la départ

Early in the morning, after saying goodbye to our dear friend Arun (Thank you for the superb hospitality, gorgeous..) Both of us went off to several places that we have been together before, such as his University, and mine. It was really fun, and.. rather touching, because that day was actually our last day together in Paris. It sucks really.. But what the heck. Paris ain't goin' nowhere right? I wanna buy a house in centre Paris one day, maybe near the Jardin Luxembourg. It'll be sooo nice, right cheri? :)

I miss you Metro(although sometimes you can be a pain)


MiuMiu!I miss you already :(


Miss you too, school


No, I don't miss this at all, ugh

7 commentaires:

Nadine Mazbar a dit…

I'll miss GILA !!!! sOB ~ Tak tahan nak picit dia !! =O

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

ya me too,gemok!! eh, btw..he'elehh..mama saidn that u taknak balik kalau tak naik business class konon.gila spoil brat!

rizalman atelier a dit…

business class tu... arrived in class kan...!

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

haha,ala jangan layan dia sangat.spoiled brat tu.

btw,i love your brand new building lah Mr.Fabulous :D so comfy and classy

rizalman atelier a dit…

what banner?

La Mode Parisienne a dit…

dekat website u tu la,ur blog's title.very the Carrie Bradshaw :)

Nadine Mazbar a dit…

Hahaha no la. I knew Mama would say that ! Urrgghhhh okay okay actually I the main reason why I can't stand in the economy (especially flight from Surabaya is that I'd always have to entertain the people who''' be eventually sitting beside me (the maid makciks especially) and I couldn't get enough sleep !!!! wahaha ;p LOL

Owh btw, it's okay I'm in m clinical years now, won't be back for Raya will be sad but I'm never homesick though. Beraya dengan patients ;)